New testing laboratory
August 29 , 2017
Midwest Resins is pleased to announce that we have added a physical property testing laboratory at our headquarters in Roseville, Michigan.
The new 250 square foot testing laboratory will enable us to ensure that we carry the highest quality materials as well as offer enhanced technical support to our customers.
In addition to the testing laboratory, we have added a 75 ton injection molding machine to mold test plaques and color chips.
We have the capability to perform the following tests:
- Tensile Strength per ASTM D 638
- Izod Impact per ASTM D 256
- Melt Flow Rate per ASTM D 1238
- Ash Content per ASTM D 2584
- Density & Specific Gravity per ASTM D 792
- Shore A and D Durometer Hardness per ASTM D 955
- Fisher-Johns Melting Point