May 14 , 2020
MidWest Resins Joins in the Efforts
to Produce Critical Personal Protection Equipment
ROSEVILLE, May 2, 2020 - Midwest Resins, Inc., a full service thermoplastic resin distributor based in Roseville, Michigan, has announced their commitment to providing essential materials to manufacturers producing critical personal protection equipment for our front line responders and essential workers.
“This is an unprecedented time,” stated William Hughes, president of Midwest Resins. “We see it as our responsibility to remain open and continue to provide exemplary service to our clients as well as look for every opportunity to assist in the fight against the Coronavirus. “
While continuing to distribute to their current client programs, Midwest Resins is now providing material to produce protective equipment, or PPE, such as face shields and facemask expanders. “We are seeing a great need for these items, not only in the hospitals but across all businesses,” said Hughes. As companies are scrambling to implement safe distance protocols for their employees and customers, PPE is now in high demand across the country. “I am talking to manufacturers daily who are developing PPE. We are able to get them the material they need quickly and efficiently, which is extremely important. People needs these items now, and we are all working together to accomplish the goal.”
About MidWest Resins
Midwest Resins has over 60 years of combined thermoplastics experience. Their primary goal is to provide high quality resins and industry competitive prices. An ISO-9001 registered company, Midwest Resins strives to maintain a strong level of quality that you will not find with their competitors.
Providing injection and extrusion plastic resin to companies throughout the Midwestern United States and Canada, MidWest Resins offers many services to suit their customer’s needs:
• Custom blending - In addition to standard natural and black products, blending capabilities enable MidWest Resins to provide custom colors.
• In house laboratory and technical support - Quality management provides expertise and insures quality and materials meet specifications needs.
• Vast selection – MidWest Resins stock a wire array of automotive and low cost equivalent grades of resin.
• Quick turnaround - Many times shipping the same day an order is placed.
• Diverse program capabilities - From automotive to construction to home improvement to military applications, Midwest Resins can work with programs of any size.
• Two locations for optimal service - Their headquarters located in Roseville, MI and satellite office located in Elkhart, Indiana provide enhanced shipping services to get product to their clients in an expedited manner throughout the Midwest.
Contact MidWest Resins to discuss your current or developing program needs.